The infrared in textile
Electric and gas infrared
For predrying technical textiles
System’s advantages :
– Productivity gain
– Gain on operating costs
– Greater flexibility of use
Gas or electric infrared technology allows :
– To eliminate 30 to 50% of the water contained in the tissues.
– To limit migration of dyes with a very uniform heating.
– To reduce fouling training rollers
– To increase the speed of the machine
The infrared technology is effective not only for the pre-drying (woven, nonwoven, velvet, polyester, cotton, etc. …) but also for the gelling of PVC and thermoplastic composites preheating…
Tests Possibilities on laboratory or on site
With Always our goal of an easier maintenance and perfect after sales service.